Great features for the price
For the price of the cage you will be getting many features. It comes with:
- 2 Trays, 1 on top allowng for extra play space and 1 on the bottom which catches fallen seeds and other mess;
- 2 Feeder doors which can be opened to refill the food bowls without needing to open the main cage door;
- 4 Stainless steel feeding bowls, 2 inside the cage and 2 on top;
- 2 Wooden perches, one inside and one (outside) on top of the cage;
- Seeds catchers around the cage;
- 4 bottom wheels.
Bar space is suitable for small to medium birds
The bar space is approximately 1.6 cm (0.6 inch) which means it is safe for small to medium birds. It allows the bird’s tail to stick out so he or she can bend over properly and eat the food in their bowls.
Plenty of space
The cage is very spacious. Currently I have 4 toys, 4 perches and 3 food bowls inside the cage. There is still plenty of space left for more.
Easy to move around the room
Due to the 4 wheels underneath, the parrot bird cage can be easily moved around the room provided a single floor space.
- EASY CLEANING: Slide-out tray and detachable mesh panel under the parrot bird cage can be removed for easy cleaning; mesh panel between birds and the tray can prevent birds from walking directly on their droppings, which ensures your pets’ hygiene and the tidiness of the conure bird cage
- PLAY TOP: A ladder and a wooden perch on the cage top offer you a better interaction with your bird; 2 feeding bowls for easy feeding and a slide-out tray to prevent the feeds and droppings from messing the bird cage.
- SAFE & SECURE: A button lock on the bird entrance can be locked and unlocked by a simple operation; hook locks on the feeding doors for convenient feed replenishment and for safety purpose as well; fully painted green cheek conure cage with glossy surface, polished wooden perches and stainless steel feeders offer your lovely birds a safe and healthy environment.